Groceries & Covid-19
Maria Godoy wrote an article on should you disinfect your groceries
The major points are:
- Know the dangers "focus on people, not food"
- Avoid crowds, shop quickly
- Wear a face covering
- Go alone
- Sanitize carts and hands
- Skip the gloves
- Give the cashier some space
- Choose no-touch payment when you can
- Don't drive yourself crazy disinfecting your groceries
- If you really want to disinfect your groceries, don't use disinfectant spray...
- Rinse your fresh produce in plain water- and eat your veggies!
- Still anxious? Order online
- A word about frozen food
Read the full article (here)